Leon Valley Zoning Commission
Commissioner Place 1
Feb 2018 – Present
- To recommend the boundaries of original zoning districts and appropriate regulations to be enforced therein;
- To hold public hearings and prepare a final report for city council on recommendations for changes in zoning district boundaries or regulations in zoning districts; and
- To hold public hearings and prepare a final report for the city council on recommendations for the enforcement of regulations in zoning districts, including specific use permits and nonspecified uses as required.
2019 Charter Review Committee
June 2019 – Present
- Inquire into the operation of the City government under the Charter and determine whether any provision requires revision. To this end public hearings may be held. The Committee may request the attendance of any officer or employee of the City and the production of any City records that
- may be needed; and
- Propose any recommendations it deems desirable to insure compliance with the Charter; and
- Report its findings and present its recommendations to the City Council in the form of a report; and
- File a copy of its report with the Office of the City Secretary where it shall be a public record.